CEO: Change your culture
As every company becomes a tech company, barriers to entry have never been lower. The companies who will win in the future will enable virtual workforces and drive alignment between revenue-generating teams and product teams.
- Enable leaders to thrive in a distributed and virtual workplace without putting a burden on individual team members
- Create a real time exchange of information between the field and product management to consistently deliver high value products ahead of the competition
- Uncover dormant sources of revenue and close the deals your sales team forgot about
Presales: Be more than a great demo
Leading companies are redefining the role of presales from the demo team to the company’s most strategic asset.
- Manage presales with precision
- Effortlessly scale global presales organizations
- Distribute critical presales insights across the company
- Work smarter in a system end users love
Product Management: Beat the competition to product market fit
You hear a lot of noise from the field about the product. Extract the real insights to prioritize roadmaps that capitalize on markets ready to buy which beat competitors every time.
- Leverage Artificial Intelligence to open the floodgates on customer and prospect feedback without drowning
- Eliminate the communication burden back to the global field team when new features ship
- Reduce the time spent researching and designing winning products
CRO: Shatter your number
You’ve got a great dashboard for Sales and Marketing but your multi-million dollar investment in Presales is a black hole. It’s time to get the most from your investment.
- Get the data you need to drive product management and bring down the barriers in your deals
- Close the deals your sales team forgot about
- Finally trust your sales team’s forecast by incorporating the technical conscience of every deal
- Know what it takes to win, not just get in the door
Customer Success: Start every relationship on the right foot
Misalignment between what was sold and the value realized is the leading cause for customer churn and dissatisfaction.
- Leverage the technical metrics of a deal to spot risky customers at the beginning of the relationship
- Clearly understand what was sold and positioned
- Provide feedback to product management during the lifecycle of the customer
Sales Ops: Let the business take care of itself
You have enough on your plate. Wouldn’t it be nice to check “Presales” off the list?
- Pre-integrated with the tools you already use
- No setup or implementation fees. Get started over a cup of coffee
- Security. Compliance. Scalability. Check.
Ready to get started?
Transform your go-to-market today with Vivun